MY GOAL MY AMBITION 🔥🔥🔥🔥

 


Hello, all! How are you? If you are doing great, I am glad to hear it. 


My friends, do you still remember the previous blog I said that I was confused on my dream for the future? But now, I have decided my dream is to become an accountant 👏👏👏👏👏. 

Because of that, I will study in the accounting department and the university I choose is Padjadjaran University located in Jatinangor, West Java. 

I really want to be accepted at the university and study there. Because I really want to be accepted in the universitu, I really try hard to study well. Even though it's tiring, but I'll keep trying while crying in my room 😌

I also want to try doing part-time jobs, which will add to the experience and skills that I have. I also hope to graduate university with good grades. 

For my last ambition, is to work in SCBD or we can call it the Sudirman Central Business District in Jakarta. Because I love money.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💰💰💰💰🔥🔥🔥🔥

Well, I hope all my ambitions can be realized



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

my confusing dream

ALL ABOUT ME