my confusing dream

My confusing dream

 

Hi all....

how are you guys, are you healthy or feeling happy?

If you happy, I'm happy to hear it. but this time I want to talk about my confusion. so it started when i was in 10th grade at first i was normal but in 11th grade i started to get confused about my goals for the future but, in 12th grade, i started to be very confused about what i really want to go next.


Actually I want to enter the DKV major. I want to go there because I want to be an animator so I can become an anime HAHAHAHAHAHAH I'm just kidding but if that happens that's okay too. but my mother forbid it. yes not wrong, because my drawing ability is still lacking.



So now I'm confused what to do. so, I took the talent mapping test. after that there is guidance explaining the results of the test, there are several recommended majors, one of which is Psychology.


Hearing that, I was immediately interested and wanted to enter the department. The reason I'm interested is probably because in the future there will be a lot of people experiencing mental stress so, I think this is a promising job. Yes, I hope this choice is the best for me.


hmm.. looks like I've said too much so I'll end this. oh yeah if you have any suggestions for me regarding a suitable major for me i'll hear it...bye



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY GOAL MY AMBITION 🔥🔥🔥🔥

ALL ABOUT ME