ALL ABOUT ME

 January 20, 2020

All About Me

Hello everyone 💖!!!

My name is Anggun Ayuni Nurislami but you can call me Anggun. I was born in Papua May 30, 2005. I live at Gudpalrah paldam 3 siliwangi No. 20. And I study at SMAN 3 Bandung and now I am in semester 4 or grade 11. 



I lived in Papua for 11 years because my father worked there then I moved to Bandung. when I came here it was very difficult to adapt what else in friendship. but now i'm used to it and it's a lot of fun here.

I love reading comics with the theme of action, fantasy, or mystery. Usually I read Manhwa, Manhwa is a Korean term for comics. Outside of Korea, the term manhwa refers to comics made in South Korea. My recommendation is Solo Leveling. Not only that I also like watching Anime oh ya, I suggest you to watch Dr. Stone is the Anime that I like the most at this time there are still 2 seasons, I watched this Anime in just 1 day luckily it's a holiday otherwise, my mom will scold me HAHHAHAH😂😂.



There are so many recommendations that I want to give you, but it seems that later when we meet in person because talking face-to-face is very fun and we can talk about many things. I guess that's all my introduction

goodbye👋


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MY GOAL MY AMBITION 🔥🔥🔥🔥

my confusing dream